vendredi 12 janvier 2007

Welcome to my research journal!

In this space, I will publish my research work throughout the semester. I am a second-year student in International Studies. When it comes to finding a topic, I have not made up my mind yet on a definitive one but here are some ideas for my research paper topic. I am really into everything that touches interpersonal relationships and emotional intelligence. Therefore, I am considering doing my research on how we can mesure the EQ. Moreover, I could make a link between this and politics, which is my major field of study. Another completely different topic that could be interesting would be the concerning weather conditions that we all have been observing lately. Anyways, the upcoming written communication classes will probably help me narrow down to a topic interesting enough to manage to spend the next semester writting and searching on. Stay in touch to see all the steps that will lead to the final paper.

6 commentaires:

Helene Pageau a dit…

Annie-Claude,

Good luck with your researc paper!

Helene Pageau

Michelle's blog a dit…

Hello Annie,

Your ideas for a research paper seem all really interesting, especially the one on the weather conditions. I think we are not enough concern with what is happening right now. It would inform us all.

Good luck!

As-syassa a dit…

Hello Annie,

I want to tell you that your topic about EQ is interesting. To know if emotion or life's aspect could effect our EQ could be a good topic. Good luck.

Rachel Gagnon a dit…

I also find you EQ topic interesting :) The weather one is great as I chose the same thing:) Global Warming in regions that are near of us :)

Good luck!

Caro a dit…

Your topic about EQ is original and looks really interesting.

I can't wait to read it!
Good luck :)

sarajevo a dit…

Hi,

you have some grat subjects that you can do your research paper. I am sure it will be interesting. Hope to read you soon !

Good luck !